This AIWB (appendix position, inside the waistband) holster features adjustable cant and ride height, a robust 0.080" Boltaron construction and the ability to carry a light-bearing pistol. Comes standard with a choice of a pair of pull-the-dot soft loops, a tuckable overhook or a tuckable Strut and soft loop. You can also get a premium attachment package which includes all of the attachment options.
- Molded-in concealment wing. This pushes against the back of your belt acting as leverage to tuck the grip into your side.
- Molded-in wedge for AIWB carry.
- Robust 0.080" Boltaron construction
- Vacuum-formed on CNC-milled forms which are CAD-designed and milled in-house by CHG. This process ensures you cannot get this fit and finish, with these features anywhere else.
- Right and left handed models available!
- Adjustable cant and ride height.
- Adjustable retention.
Note on all holsters: we recommend a sturdy belt on which to mount any holster. We believe a good concealed carry setup places 60% importance on a good holster and 40% on a great belt. We recommend a belt from one of the following:
- OxCreek Tactical
- Kirkpatrick Leather
- Ares Gear